The Hollis HD-200 BCD is a hard wearing wing BCD harness that bridges the gap between recreational diving and technical diving so you can continue to use this BCD as you develop your skills.
Fixed Horseshoe C Bladder is similar to the Hollis C-Wings but it's fixed to the harness which gives the whole BCD a minimalist design for freedom of movement but keeping sidepockets and integrated weights.
Padded Backpad is contoured for lumbar support and the velcro cummerbund adds a customisable level of comfort around the waist. Rolled neoprene neck collar is smooth around the neck and the quick release crotch strap stops the BCD from riding up.
Integrated Weight System uses a pinch clip release mechanism for a secure quick release mechanism. Infront of each side is a zippered pocket for accessories and tools and feature knife grommets to attach a BCD knife.
Technical Inflator has two simple inflate/deflate buttons connected to an oval hose with a pull dump. One overpressure pull dump at the right shoulder and another at the left kidney.
- 35 lbs bladder S & M sizes / 45 lbs bladder L & XL sizes
- 1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 1.5mm urethane internal bladder
- Contoured, lightweight backpack w/back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck
- 10lb (4.5kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle
- 5 lb (2.27kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets
- System weight: 9.4lbs (4.3kg)
- Traditional 2" waist strap with Stainless buckle
- 2" Nylon waist strap with quick release buckle and 2" SS d-ring
- New comfort molded backpad
- New 10lb pinch and pull weight pockets
- Oval corrugated hose