The Apeks XTX50 Stage 4 Set is a compete set of regulators that just need a BCD and drysuit hose added. 1st stage, Primary, Octo and Double gauges complete everything you need to go diving in a traditional single cylinder setup. Each component has been made to work with one another in both warm and cold water.
DST 1st stage
The DST 1st stage has a swivel turret for the low pressure ports so your regulator and BCD hoses can turn and move reducing stress on the hoses and giving you more flexibility while diving.
Environmentally sealed and over-balanced the DST works well in cold water and is easier to breathe from the deeper you go so you will always get enough air no matter the depth or situation.
DST First Stage
XTX50 Second Stage
Double Gauge - pressure & depth (bar and metres)
- Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type MP ports mounted on swivel turret
- Number of HP ports 2 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP ports 4 (3/8" UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Chrome over marine brass
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- Mouthpiece Comfo-bite™
- Exhaust tee Diver Changeable
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
- Hose type Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 0.70 joules/liter