The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Set is a top notch pair of regs for sidemount stages which includes two complete Apeks XTX50 DST regulators with fifth port upgrade kits fitted and appropriate length hoses. Easily customisable the XTX50 and DST combinations allow you to tailor your regs to your needs.
The Apeks DST first stage is a fully balanced diaphragm design with environmental seal to improved cold water protection. The standard four low pressure and been upgraded with the fifth port upgrade to allow for optimal hose routing of the inflator hoses to either drysuit and/or buoyancy device. The swivelling low pressure turret is also ideal, allowing for the best possible positioning of the regulator hoses.
Rugged & Adjustable
The Apeks XTX50 second stage provides excellent performance, even in the harshest of conditions thanks to carefully engineering. A heat sink at the hose coupling point helps to raise the temperature of the air flow, reducing the risk of the cold air flowing over metal components and causing ice to form. A fully adjustable balanced valve allows for diver customisation and preferences whilst the venturi control helps to prevent accidental free flow when the regulator isn't in use and maximum performance when needed.
This Apeks Sidemount Package includes:
- 2 x XTX50 second stage
- 2x sets of interchangeable small exhaust covers (large fitted)
- 5x cable ties for clip and accessory attachment
- 1x 70cm bungee cord for second stage necklace and hose restraint
- 2x DST first stage DIN 300 Bar with 5th port upgrade fitted
- 1x 60cm regulator hose
- 1x 210cm regulator hose
- 2x 20m Black Flexi inflator hose
- 1x 90 degree fixed elbow
- 2x Black Face 52mm SPG and 20cm HP hose
- 1x 75mm stainless steel bolt snap
- 5x O-rings for use with bungee cords
- Apeks Tech Reg Bag